BMW & Porsche Shine In Germany — German Electric Car Sales Report

By Jose Pontes The German plug-in vehicle (PEV) passenger car market grew 23% in August, to 5,888 registrations, with BEVs growing slower (+13%) than PHEVs (+31%). In 2018, fully electrics saw their share drop slightly to 0.9% share, while plug-in hybrids remained stable at 1%, making the total PEV share now 1.9%

Read Full Article Here

For more great articles: Clean Technica

(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments



© 2014 RenewaNews