Fire sparks concerns over lack of standards on battery storage

By Giles Parkinson Photos of battery storage device that “exploded” in household garage underline concerns about the lack of standards on product quality and installation. The message from experts is that you will probably get what you pay for. Cheap is not cheerful – it may in fact be dangerous.

Read Full Article Here

For more great articles: Renew Economy

(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments



© 2014 RenewaNews