Government to seek clarification over wind farm plan for WWI battleground #AUS #FRA

By National Wind Watch Veterans’ Affairs Minister Dan Tehan says he will contact his French counterpart over plans to build wind farms on a World War I battlefield where at least 10,000 Australians died. Seven wind farm towers are proposed to be built on the site of two battles at Bullecourt that occurred in April and May 1917. Mr Tehan on Wednesday said the project had been “on-again-off-again” for at least the past year. The minister promised to reach out to the French government . . .

Read Full Article Here

For more great articles: National Wind Watch

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments



© 2014 RenewaNews