Innergex acquires interest in two new French wind farms

By Michelle Froese Innergex Renewable Energy has completed the previously announced acquisition of two wind projects located in Champagne-Ardenne, France with a total aggregate installed capacity of 43 MW from Baywa r.e. The two projects are mechanically completed and should be commissioned in the third and fourth quarter of 2017. Innergex owns a 69.55% interest in the wind farms and Desjardins Group Pension Plan owns the remaining 30.45%.
Upon acquisition, Innergex owns a 69.55% interest in the two wind farms located in France. Desjardins Group Pension Plan owns the remaining 30.45%.
Innergex Renewable Energy Corporation develops, owns, and operates wind farms, run-of-river hydroelectric facilities, and

Read Full Article Here

For more great articles: Windpower Engineering & Development

(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

comments



© 2014 RenewaNews